Here's my top 5:
1. New stamps - TONS OF THEM (like 80+)
2. New paper - two collections both double sided
3. Exclusive Copic sets and matching papers
4. The Cinch and the Scor-Buddy
5. LOWER prices on our papers - who doesn't LOVE that?!?
and as a added bonus I have THREE cards published in it, too!!
So are you ready for yours? I'll have them available at my open house on July 9th! I hope you'll join me - there will be make n takes, prizes and tons of inspiration!! Can't make my open house - email me to get your copy mailed to you...it's just $5 plus $2 for shipping in the US! (If you live elsewhere, you'll just pay actual shipping to you.)
Part two of my post today deals with Seminar which was AWESOME!! I had so much fun! It was a smaller group but that was just fine as I got to know people better and we got a ton of cool stuff!
So here is my Top 5 of seminar:
1. Goodies galore - stamp sets, buttons, bling, paper, ribbon, make n takes
2. The new catalog - AWESOME...you have to SEE it to know what I mean!
3. Angels - new friends and old. One on one. Laughing. Visiting. Bonding.
4. Awards - I've been working hard on this one. I really wanted to get Top Sales. I did, #4 to be exact. That came with a tiara, certificate of award and $100 gift certificate. BUT the real shocker came when the announced me as the winner of The Angel of the Year award!!! Can you imagine? I was SO shocked...I got another certificate of award and $100 gift certificate PLUS a special invitation to a private luncheon which brings me to...
5. Halos Luncheon - LOVED this. Such a special experience. Meant a lot to me...got a few freebies (yes, more stamps!) and got to know some very special Angels even better!
So there you have it...me trying to sum up three fabulous days in a top 5. I have so much to be grateful for and am just floating on cloud 9 from the whole experience!
I have to tell you this story - it is just so special to me! Last year at seminar I won a Rising Star award. Didn't expect it and I was disappointed to learn that it wasn't captured on camera. I had NO picture to show me receiving the award. That is why I worked so hard this year. I wanted to get an award and have a picture taken this time. So this year, I asked a few of my fellow Angels if they'd be so kind to take a picture of me IF I got on stage. They of course said yes but unbeknownest to me my Angel Mama, Heather had secretly sent out an email to everyone telling them IF I won an award to flood the stage taking pictures. Fast forward, to banquet night. Mischelle is awarding Top Sales and gets to #4. She calls my name and I stand up and walk to the stage. I see a few camera flashes and think nothing of it until I turn around and see all these people taking pictures of me. This photo (thanks Barb!) captures my surprise!
Since I was already on stage and they were taking photos I decided to WORK IT. I haven't gotten all the photos from people yet but I can tell you that I know I got some and the scrapbook pages I will create are going to be AWESOME!!
This is me, hugging Debbie after she put my tiara on Can you tell I'm happy? Such a fabulous evening!! Oh and here's a pic from behind (thanks Brenda, for capturing this).
Hope you've enjoyed my post today! Remember - contact me TODAY to get your copy of the new catalogue!