Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm Back - Flutter By Wednesday Time!

Good Morning Friends!! How are you? I'm sorry I've been MIA but I think I've finally kicked that nasty infection! I, at least, have found some energy along with a little mojo which is always a sign of improvement! Today, as I mentioned in my title, is Flutter By Wednesday. The challenge is to make a card using a fairy, butterfly or angel and the theme THANKFUL. There is a lot to be thankful for but I decided to focus on being thankful for my FRIENDS - I can't imagine life without them! So here is my card -

I have to tell you it felt good to color again. Sure does relax me and brighten my mood! The image is a favorite of mine that I received from a blog buddy, Tammi (THANK YOU!). I'm definitely adding these cuties to my Christmas wish list - along with some more Copics :o). I used my Copics to color and added Stickles to the wings. Here is a close up

Since I couldn't fit my whole sentiment on the front, I decorated the inside too (shocker, I know!).
So whatcha think? I have to tell you I miss reading all the comments that you leave each day. They brighten my day and I so enjoy getting to know each one of you!

Be sure to stop by the other DT's blogs and see what they've come up with. Remember to play along - it's easy! Just visit Danni's blog and link your creation up there using Mr. Linky! We'd love to see your card!

Thanks for stopping by today - and take a moment to thank those Veterans for all they've done for us and continue to do for us today! I know I'm grateful for each and everyone of them!

19 comments:

Patti J said...

YAY! You're back! You have been missed! It's so good to see your smiling face pop up again, and your card is just amazing! That inside just ROCKS!!! Way to go Michelle!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Michelle!!!!! i am so glad to see you back!! I sure hope you are feeling better my friend. Your were missed!!

This image is so sweet and your coloring is awesome!! What an awesome take on the Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!!

hugs,
Chris

Stef H said...

oh i'm so glad you're feeling better and back to creating.

your card is gorgeous. that image is simply adorable; your colors are fabulous and your coloring is superb! fabulous card!

hugs,

Karen Wilson said...

Hello Michelle! Nice to see you back! I received my new stamps yesterday and they are the cutest! I can't wait to stamp/color them and I can even use one for Danni's FBW challenge! Thank you for the card as well, very nice and glad to see you're on the mend.

Your card is adorable and love that image!

Lelia Pierce said...

So glad you're back Michelle! I hope you got rid of the sicky for good! Your card is fab and the coloring is superb!

Hugs,
Lelia

Barb said...

This is adorable, Michelle! Love the colors AND the coloring :)

Anna said...

Love the colors! I have that paper pack, and love it! Darling image! Don't ya just love those doodle bugs! Nice seeing a post from ya too! Glad to hear your feeling better, and thanks for the kind comment the other day too! I've been thinking about ya!

Trudy Osborn said...

This is too cute, your coloring is fabulous

Danni said...

Oh goodie!! You're back!!! Yay!!
LOVE this!! That border is fun and the image is too cute and well LOVE this!

Christine said...

Beautiful card of thanks! That image is adorable!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Nicola said...

I am so thankful you are feeling much better Michelle, you sure had a hard time of it and it is wonderful to have you back in the crafty zone. Your card is gorgeous both inside and out and I can see why this wee cutie is on your Christmas wish list. Fab colouring, papers and detail.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh Michelle - I am so glad you are feeling better and are back to creating! That always helps me feel better! What a cute image you have here and your coloring is perfect! Stay well! Hugs, Harriet

Tina said...

Totally gorgeous, what a wonderful choice of papers. Love that cutie!

Cassie said...

im glad you're feeling better! this is cute and the inside is pretty too!

Jodi said...

A very sweet image! Love your layout on the card too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Nancy said...

Love this, Michelle! You always have the coolest images...I wish I lived closer, I would totally raid your crafting space!! Fabulous work, especially with the colors!

Tammi said...

SOOO CUTE! Love what you did with it, so pretty in those colors and love the paper and edge you did! ~Hugs

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle...just wanted to stop and say hi, love your card, and it's good to see you again. I've been MIA and it sounds like you have been too...good to see ya!

Heather Schlatter said...

Michelle,

Seriously I just adore these images and I really love your creation for last week you totally rocked it Michelle!!!!

Heather