Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Digi Sentiment

What's a digi sentiment? It's a fabulous new digi from Softpencil that I love!! Why? Because it makes for a super cute card QUICKLY!! Gotta love that...especially when you forget that your daughter has a birthday party to go to until the morning of!!!

I printed the digi sentiment and went over Happy Birthday with my Stardust Clear Pen...it added just the right sparkle. Then I added a little Crystal Stickles to the center balloon.

The digi sentiment has everything so I just added a little paper, ribbon and some dew drops and wooohooo I'm done! So what do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!!

13 comments:

Anna said...

So cute, Michelle! Love the layout, and that paper! Made perfect colors for the card. And I thought I was the only one who waited to the last minute to make a card!

Barb said...

Adorable! Love the Stickles on that one balloon and all of the dots :)

Robbie said...

This is sooo sweet!

Anonymous said...

Love the card as always!! Blessings and Hugs!!

Nicola said...

Love the effect of the Stardust, really makes the greeting pop. Gorgeous card Michelle.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Lisa Atha said...

What do I think? I think it is absolutely adorable! Love it!

Hugs,

Lisa

Elizabeth P said...

Wow Michelle!!! It´s an amazing card! I love the colours you used and the touch of the Stardust Clear Pen looks great! :)

Danni said...

Simply Fabulous darling!! :-)

Kerry said...

LOVE how this turns out. Love the dp and the balloon are totally awesome!

Kerry said...

LOVE how this turns out. Love the dp and the balloon are totally awesome!

Anne-Marije said...

What a cute card!
I love the Stickles you've add!
xxx Anne-Marije

Tina said...

So, so, sweet!

Fink said...

Outstanding card! I love the added glitter! Your rocked it!