Thursday, August 19, 2010

New Halloween Digi's from Softpencil

Ok slight error on my part...this was supposed to post early this morning but you actually have to publish the post for that to happen...my bad!! It's one of those days/weeks...

Have you seen the new digi's from Softpencil? There are FIVE new Halloween digi's available -and they are ADORABLE!! Go check them out by visiting the Softpencil Blog! I can't pick my favorite - I LOVE them all!! Which ones do you like?




I don't have a Softpencil creation to share today - Elizabeth gave us this week off. With school starting this week the time off came at a GREAT time! Abby is having a blast in 1st grade. I, of course, took pictures but have yet to download them to my computer so that I can share them. Soon though :) This year there are already little differences I'm seeing - like she has a HUGE say on what she wants to wear. She usually doesn't care...I pick them out and it's all good. Well she's starting to have her own sense of style...and it's not like mine! Yes it's fine - I mean she looks cute in anything - it's just I would rather not have people looking at me. Abby on the other hand LOVES the attention...I saw a girl walking with bright red hair from middle school and all I could think is that if Abby was with me she'd think that was cool and probably ask to dye her hair. Man, what am I going to do when that happens?!? I do enjoy seeing her come into her own but yet am sad knowing she's growing just way to fast! Just when I think she doesn't need me she grabs me and gives me an extra hug, tells me how much she loves me in that sweet voice that only she has and tells me how she misses me. Each morning she's gotten in bed with me for a little "lovin" (which is hugs and kisses) before she starts her day. I'll cherish those times/days as long as I possible can!

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Awww...what a sweet post! We want to see pics of Abby's first day of first grade :) Hang in there momma!