Thursday, June 2, 2011

You Make My Heart Sing

For the month of June and July you can pick up the limited edition stamp set, You Make My Heart Sing, at a special price!

The set has some cute images but I decided to pick this one as it was something a little different for me. See there is a cute girl who is a butterfly that I so grabbed first to use but then realized that I ALWAYS use those images so wanted something else :D


Went pretty simple on this card. There are two things that I think make this card cool - first off I used scraps of cardstock (GOTTA LOVE THIS) and second you could pick ANY three colors and change the card completely...so very easy. Add some twine and you've got an awesome card quickly. Can't beat that!

Here's the entire set you can get:

Want to see more inspiration? The Dream Team made some fabulous samples and they are featured on the Savvy Projects blog. You can visit my website (michellem.ismyangel.net) to get this set for yourself or email me.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment: