Friday, January 20, 2012

It's Wryn - Wrapping You with My Love!

So Tiddly Inks came out with some CA-ute new digital images known as Wryn. They are super cute! This one is my favorite, Wryn - New wings. You will definitely see more Wryn in the future!!

One of my goals this year was to participate in Jen's Sketch for you to try. I always "save" them and use but never on time. Well not anymore! I used the January sketch
<span class=
for my card and must say it worked out perfectly! The sentiment is included with the digital stamp. I just love the saying - it's too sweet!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great weekend!! I'm hoping to get some crafting time in - whatever you have planned I hope it's a fun one!

2 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhh how I love these Wryn images!! Beautifully colored, Michelle!

Tan's Hobbies said...

Your Wryn creation is superb. Love the way you color it. Brilliant color composition. The polka dot background looks great with your card.