Wednesday, April 25, 2012

FBW #200 - Farewell to Flutter By!


Today is a hard one, folks! I mean how do you say good bye that has been a part of your life for so long (I'm talking YEARS!). Today is FBW's 200th challenge...but it's also our last! 

To honor the occasion we have a wonderful sketch by former team member Jen to use:


I know we can use fairies and angels but for the last flutter by I just had to use butterflies...and LOTS of them!!


I didn't have the small die jar from PTI so I just cut some off and made my own. You can't really tell but I put acetate over the jar to give it more of a glassy feel. I didn't add any sparkle (I know?!?! What was I thinking???) but will go back and definitely add that to the butterflies.

Thank you to Danni and the team members for a wonderful design team and challenge blog. So many opportunities and things have happened to be because of it and the support I've received. Thank you to ALL that have joined us in playing along - you have made FBW so successful and something that we will all treasure!

I hope that you'll still stop by to visit as I'll still be creating...keep fluttering friends!

7 comments:

Michelle VP said...

Genius idea, Michelle! I would totally love to CASE this card. :) It's been an honor fluttering with you for the last 2 years!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Michelle, I wish you the best with all your new adventures! I hope you and your family are having a lovely spring!

Karen Wilson said...

What a perfect card for the occasion! LOVE all those butterflies!! I've really enjoyed working with you, being part of an amazing DT and meeting some amazing ppl as well.

Danni said...

Oh boy...hard to type through tears. I am so thankful that you were a big part of FBW!! and I'm happy we became friends! I just hope you stay in touch!!
Love your card..absolutely love all the flutter by's!!
Biggest of big fluttery hugs!

Maria Matter said...

so very sweet Michelle!

Anna said...

Love this! All the colorful butterflies fluttering about...perfect!

Leanne said...

Love this and it's so fitting that you would use beautiful butterflies for the last one. It is definitely perfect!
Thank you for being so sweet and inspiring to me. It has been wonderful being on this team and I shall truly miss it. Be seeing you around blogland for sure!
Take care!!
Hugs,
;)