Monday, March 24, 2014

More Fun Fold Cards


I thought I'd share a couple more cards from my Fun Folds class last Sunday. The above picture is a Tri-Shutter Card and you can find the directions on how to make one on SplitcoastStampers in their tutorial section. Although it looks complicated it's really not. Just a few score lines and two cut lines and it's done. The hardest part for me is remember how to fold each panel! The paper & stamp set I used for the Tri-Shutter card is from the Sale-A-Bration brochure which ends on March 31st! Just a few more days to get FREE product for every $50 you spend.


This next card I found somewhere on Pinterest but had to change a few things to get it to work for me. The original post that I had found was in a different language with odd measurements. The notches on the end were made with the Envelope Board. Kind of hard to tell but the flap on the other end has a small cut in it (made by a Deco Label Framelit) and is for a gift card. I wish I would have thought of putting one in a taking a picture. The band you see goes around the front and help holds it close.

I hope you've enjoyed the cards. You can buy supplies at my site HERE. Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Danni said...

It makes me smile to see you blogging! :)

Awesome cards!