Monday, February 16, 2015

YUM Goodie Bags! It's a Paper Pumpkin Kit!




I know I've mentioned Paper Pumpkin before. It's a monthly kit that arrives in your mailbox and has everything (except adhesive) you need to complete a project in about 30 minutes or so. Plus it's less than $25 a month!


This is a project from last month (January) that I'm just now getting put together. I knew when I saw it I wanted to use it as "thank yous" to my class participants as well as to a few special people.


The kits came with EVERYTHING - I didn't even have to use adhesive on this one cause they included glue dots on it. The kit came with everything to make 24 bags of goodies. The stamps included in the kit had Happy Valentines' Day but also had this ENJOY and YUM which is perfect for AFTER Valentine's Day!


And since I'm a monthly subscriber I can purchase extra kits if available. Which I totally did!! Yep, Abby will be having these next year for her class!

I hope you had a great weekend! Here is to a great week! Happy Monday :D Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

No comments: