Monday, March 2, 2015

Shake Shake Shake it - A Birthday Shaker Card!

One day I might get it together...Geez. I finally got a planner (long story) and I am now in the process of trying to get all scraps of paper, post-it notes, etc. into the planner. In the process I have forgot some current to-do's one of which is to post on the blog! 

How was your weekend? Here - it was snowy and I had to do a cookie booth with my Girl Scout Troop. Not the ideal weather but we do what we have to! Plus we have about 262 packages of cookies and less then two weeks to sell them, lol! 

I really wanted to make this one of our projects for Stamp Club in February but I didn't have the "proper" items to make the shaker card. I used what I had and it wasn't easy to do. Plus I didn't have enough supplies for the group the way I did it. 


Stampin' Up! makes it easy to make shaker cards since they have 1/8" foam frames with double-sided adhesive. Each package come with 36 frames - 6 of each size (1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 1 3/4"). So I just made a sample and will make a shaker card for another month. Here's a close up of the shaker area.


I was thinking about coloring the window sheet but since there is so much color with the DSP and then the confetti in the shaker circle I opted not to. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Check back on Wednesday when I will give a sneak peak of my upcoming class!

Michelle

No comments: