Saturday, April 11, 2015

Are You A List Maker? You'll Love These Journals!


There are so many challenges in social media and one that is going on right now is called #Listersgottalist Challenge. Although I haven't started it yet (yes, I know it's the 11th....we will catch up) it's a FUN challenge with lots of opportunities to showcase your thoughts & likes right now. I've been waiting for my daughter to do it together as I think it will be cool for her to look back at it in 10 years. We start working on it tomorrow :D

The point to all that is these journals would be perfect for that challenge or for any type of list you need to make. It's the Grid Kraft Journals covered with DSP to look like little purses.


The front has a pocket on it and it's held closed with a button/velcro closure. So cute and fun to carry around. Plus it fits nicely in my purse/bag so I can take it everywhere!

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Michelle

No comments: