Monday, October 7, 2019

Erin Lee Creative Blog Hop for the October 7th New Release

Welcome to the Blog Hop to celebrate new product release with Erin Lee Creative. You should have just visited Karen Reategui's blog. I'm so happy to have you visiting me and am so excited to share my creation with you! 

This is a close up showing the Holographic Cardstock cuts (A2). With the added light you can really see the rainbow effect. I have to say the Holographic Cardstock is one of my favorites and punches such a WOW factor to the cards. I used it to diecut the Nesting Heart Die Set. CA-ute! You can find these NEW products in the Erin Lee Creative Shop.

Next I used the Crafty Friends Stamp set and coordinating die. That bunny and fox is just too cute! I mean who doesn't love hugs?! And the fun sentiment is included with the stamp set. I put it all on a background I made using alcohol inks. 
So what's a blog hop without some prizes?! Here is the details - to celebrate the release we are giving away three $25 gift codes to three lucky winners chosen from comments left across all of the blogs participating int his hop (3 total winners, 3 $25 gift codes). Please leave a comment on any participating blog by October 11, 2019. Three winners will be announced the following week on the Erin Lee Creative Blog. The more you comment, the more chances to win! So be sure to visit all the blogs! 
Now go visit Jenny Colacicco to see her awesome creation. In case you are just starting or get lost I have included the full blog hop order for you.
Erin Lee Creative 
Jessica Frost-Ballas
Laurie Willison
Ericka Strange
Cheryl Knutti
Lynnea Hollendonner
Karen Reategui
Michelle McDaniel (Me)
Jenny Colacicco
Lindsay Dickason
Thanks so much for stopping by! I had so much fun with this release that I will be sharing some more creations this week using the new products. 
Michelle

15 comments:

Patti H. said...

Love your awesome cards, Michelle! Great designs & that holographic cardstock is a must have!

Patti H. said...

Love your awesome cards, Michelle! Great designs & that holographic cardstock is a must have!

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet image and a pretty background! Love your charming card!

Mary Holshouser said...

the animal friends are always
an eye-catching design.
Wonderful card. thanks for
sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot0com

Karthikha said...

Such a sweet image and beautiful background! :)

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a cute pair and great card design!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: such a cute card! I love it! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

cghundley said...

Love the critters and
the Holographic paper!
Fabulous looking card.
Carla from Utah

V. K. said...

Love the hugging critters and the hearts are really showing their color. The design is so cute.

sharon g said...

Cool background. It reminds me of a Tim Holtz card I saw recently. You should be honored :)

Annette Reed said...

Very nice! I must say that I am impressed with the holographic card stock. Every use of it had produced a different color scheme. I find that simple fascinating.

JMN said...

This is a cute card, thanks for sharing.

Dee Earnshaw said...

awww what an adorable card - thanks for sharing

Dana M said...

Fantastic card! So much interest with the cool background and fun holographic cardstock. Love the cute bunny and fox!

Sue D said...

Love the colors and the cute critters.