Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Erin Lee Creative August Release & Blog Hop (With Prizes!)


Welcome! You should have arrived from Jennifer's Blog. If not, no worries - the complete blog hop list is below and you can visit everyone to better your chance for prizes. Now, let me just tell you there are SO MANY awesome products being released today that I have NO idea how you will decide on what to buy! I mean look at all this goodness! 


Seeing all that it was hard deciding what to make. I ended up using just one stamp set and three different stencils to make 3 cards. Below is the stamp set Fall Critters 4x6 Stamp Set.


These are the 3 stencils I used: Plaid (released last month), Funhouse Squares & Floral Wreath


Here's a quick look at the three cards. It was brought to my attention that it looks like I made a Fall, Winter and Spring card using all of the animals. Total accident on my part but a happy accident at that! 
 
For the squirrel card I used distress inks on the background and Copics to color him. 


For the Fox I again used Distress Inks for the backgound and copics for coloring. I fussy cut the fox out and popped her up to give her some dimension. 


And for the last card I used watercolors on everything. I then colored in the rabbit using my pixie dust glitter so she shines beautifully. 


I don't know which one is my favorite. I love them all! And I love that one stamp set and 3 stencils can make all that. The possibilites are endless! 

Thanks for stopping by. We are giving away three $25 gift certificiates to three lucky winners chosen from comments left across all of the blogs participating in this hop. Please leave a comment on any participating blog (list is below) by Monday, August 24th. Three winnners will be announced that week on the Erin Lee Creative Blog. The more you comment, the more chances to win! 

Now head on over to Lynnea's blog to see what awesome creation she's come up with! 

Lost your way? Here is the Blog Hop Order to follow. Make sure to visit everyone and comment so you increase your chances on winning one of the gift certificates! 
Erin
Cheryl
Jennifer
Michelle (me)
Lynnea
Eva
Ceal
Amy

Michelle

14 comments:

sharon g said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I can't believe how adorable and DIFFERENT these animals are. Animals are my favorite sort of stamp, and these are just so different and cool! I love the chubby squirrel especially. My grandkids would love this. They love to chase and watch the squirrels--they adore them. I am so in love with these, you have no idea :)

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE the stencils! They look fab for your backgrounds and such darling critters!

stampingbowd said...

The critters are so cute! I love how you combined stamp sets. That fox card steals my heart! Fabulous creations!

Ceal said...

Gorgeous cards Michele!

Woendi Levitt said...

Beautiful backgrounds!!

JaneRN said...

Your cards are awesome.

Lisaa728 said...

I am really loving the stencils in this release! And you made it even more apparently why I need to pick them up! Such nice inspiration pieces - thank you!

Becky C said...

Super cute and I agree - they do look like three seasons :)

ummekulsumhk said...

Amazing projects... live them

Andre M. said...

Lovely showcase of the new sets, my fave are the gorgeous stencils. Thanks for sharing this inspiration with these fun products.

Denise Bryant said...

Love these adorable critters and the stencil designs! Awesome cards!

Ms. Tamp said...

Nice use of the stencils for the backgrounds. Good design ideas.

Dee Earnshaw said...

your cards are fabulous - so creative:)

Pyng L said...

I love critter stamps! These look so fun with the distress backgrounds. I love how smooth they look and especially when they fade out. Love your cards!