Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday #3

Yeah it's Wednesday, which means it's time for another Flutter By card. You won't believe this but I actually did TWO again this week! Now before you think I'm a total overachiever, I have to explain. I knew that I wanted to use this SU! set that I've had for like FOREVER! I started stamping and wasn't pleased with it so I decided to start over. I really liked the results and made this card:

I don't know about you but I get these "images" of how I think the card should look. This was close but still not what I was "thinking". I decided to go back to the first piece I stamped and see if I could salvage it. I ended up cutting some of it but then used it to make this card:

The part I cut off had a butterfly on it so I decided to cut it out and adhere it to the other butterfly with a little foam tape. I really like the dimension it provided. The flower grouping is more what I had "imagined".

Now to the specifics - please go check out Danni's blog . She is giving away blog candy this month for those who play along. She also has a slide show with all the team members creations. You, of course, can check out each team members blog which I have listed to the right. It's been so fun being a part of this team! All the other members are so nice and very talented as well! Remember if you upload your creation to SCS or PCP please use keyword FBW41.

6 comments:

Cathy said...

So cute!! I like them both. The colors are great.

Tina said...

Love them both, such vibrant colors.

Danni said...

I just simply love these! I really like the colors you used and the layouts are wonderful! Plus the tags are so fun!
Great job!

Tammi said...

Both are pretty, love how you did the tags on both. I haven't used this set in a LONG time!

Heather Schlatter said...

Both Cards are great and your rich choice of colors really accents the water color type images.

These are Great Cards Michelle!!!

Heather

Ashley Newell said...

Very very pretty cards! I like the colors and the stamps you used!