Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Keychains

Here's a quick little gift that I made for Christmas gifts. I found the key chains at Wal-Mart in the photo section. The plastic cover just pops off and then you can put whatever you want in them. Whenever I order prints from Shutterfly, I get an index page. I always keep the pictures for I feel there will be something I'll want to use them for. Well these small images were PERFECT for the key chains. I could get a lot of pictures on there. I mounted the photos on black cardstock (size 1 3/4 x 2 3/4).


Since the covers come off it would be easy to change out the pictures. Abby wanted to draw Aunt Shannon a picture for hers and I also made up a sheet with photos on it so she could change it when she wanted to.

The backs of the key chains were smooth so I decided to apply rub-ons to them to make them more personal.

I bought some extras to have on hand for last minute gifts and to put in my goodie basket (for when I do FUNShops!).

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Super cute idea, love it!

Danni said...

You rock! I NEVER would have dreamed to make these! Totally cute!

AmethystCat said...

super cute idea and love the personalized backs!