Tuesday, February 3, 2009

CAC Sketch #11

The sketch I was given for this week made me work outside my comfort zone. I kept looking at the it trying to figure out what I'd do. Here's what I came up with.

The sketch is from PageMaps I think it turned out pretty good - of course, I love the colors/papers. MME is one of my favorites!

I'm not sure what you, my readers, would like to see. Do you like it when I list out supplies? Does it matter? What do you like to know? Leave me a comment so I can gear my posts towards that. I love to have people read my blog and leave me comments (who doesn't, lol!). I read every one of them! So if you ever have questions or want to know something - just leave me a comment (or email me) !

Thanks for looking!!

5 comments:

Danni said...

I like to see a list of at least papers, stamps and what you used to color with.
Cute card..I wouldn't have known what to do with the sketch!!

Tammi said...

I like that sketch, especially the way the heart and flower is placed, this is pretty! I like a small list of things, just in case I think I "need" to get something on a card, like paper or a stamp. :)

Janna said...

Michelle this is adorable! I love the layout and the paper you chose! Really great job! I always like to see some supplies but it doesn't matter to me how you list them out! Gret job!

Smiles,
janna

Maria said...

Oh, your card is so pretty!! I love the colors and that scallop border. So pretty. I actually have that paper stack from MME. There's a whole bunch of pretty papers in that stack!!

I know some people like the recipe (materials, etc). I sometimes look at them if a particular material catches my eye. It's easier than reading through the whole post to figure out what materials the blogger used.

Maria

Heather Schlatter said...

Michelle,

You did a great job on this card I love how you put the heart under the scallop boarder and the paper on the bottom is so pretty.

Out side the box it very good some times!!!!

Heather