Friday, February 27, 2009

Crop Opportunity

On Saturday, March 14th, KS Cropaholics will be having a 12 hour crop, "Crop 'Til You're Green", to benefit the Battered Women's Taskforce of Topeka. Register before Feb 28th and it's just $25 after that it goes to $30. Registration includes lunch, refreshments, goodie bags and chances to win awesome door prizes! There will be vendors as well one of which will be me! Be sure to stop by my booth to check out all the awesome product from The Angel Company, great samples, show specials and participate in my FREE make n take!

So if you are in the area why not join us! You can see all the details and register online at: http://www.kscropaholics.com/

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Janna said...

Dang! Why do I have to live so far away! This would have been so much fun if I could go!

Smiles,
janna