Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Time to Flutter By

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Unfortunately, I do not have a Flutter By card today. As you know, my grandmother passed away and I have not been home much because of it. So please forgive me as I just couldn't find the time or energy to create a card. BUT that doesn't mean YOU can't create one! This week the challenge was to use a sketch - any sketch - to create your card. Remember your card must include either a butterfly or fairy to play along! Check out Danni's blog to leave the link to your creation. While you are there check out Lelia's card - she's the featured team member this week! Don't forget to check out all the team member's blogs to see all the wonderful Flutter By creations - this team is so freakin' talented!! Each week I'm in awe over all their creations!!

Happy Wednesday and keep on fluttering!

8 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

Michelle - I just want to say I'm thinking about you and your family. My deepest sympathy and biggest hugs,
Lelia

Danni said...

Hugs! I'm thinking of you!

Nicola said...

Sending loving hugs and condolences to you and your family Michelle.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

You are in my thought and prayers Michelle!! Missing you for FBW!
Hugs my friend,
Chris

Ann Kranitz said...

Thinking of you and your family.

Stef H said...

oh Michelle. i am soooo sorry. you are in my prayers.

hugs,

Anna said...

Michelle, I was wondering why I hadn't seen you lately. I forgot that you had posted about that. I'm very sorry to hear about your Grandma.

Tina said...

So sorry to hear about your Grandmother and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.