Wednesday, September 8, 2010

FBW #121 - Don't Do What I Did, LOL!!

In more ways then one, folks! I have been SO BEHIND and it's totally messing with so many things. I started working on my card late today and knew I needed to use a certain image but completely forgot about the challenge itself WHICH IS TO CREATE A CARD USING PINKS AND A BUTTERFLY, FAIRY or ANGEL ON IT. Well...I used red...that's close right?!?!


Also, don't try and fix a mistake that isn't really a mistake at midnight. Because folks, it now is a mistake...yes, the ladybug has freaky eyes...don't look at that...check out my coloring though....lovin' the tail...
Amazing that I remembered to add a butterfly, lol! Geez don't those ladybug eyes just stare at you...Believe me folks, I thought about not sharing but I stayed up too late to get it done so you get the pleasure of enjoying it :)

I should tell you that the fabulous image is from Susana's Custom Art & Card Design. It's called FAB FRIENDS and I want to personally thank Susana for supplying the DT with the images...so cute and fun to play with! Gotta try making another card when I'm not half asleep!

For playing along with our challenge this week you have the opportunity to win the entire collection of these cuties!! Hop on over to the Flutter By Wednesday blog to check out all the details!! Thank you to everyone who participated in Danni's birthday bash...Were YOU the one who won (don't forget to check!)?

Thanks for stopping by today - I hope you find SOMETHING that you enjoyed with this post. I should mention that I used Card Patterns Sketch #80 for my layout. Wish me luck...I have a stamp group tonight (still need to finish my projects) and a card class & crop on Saturday that I - yep, you guessed it, still need to finish my projects. That doesn't even include the other DT work I have to do for the week...how do you do it? There just isn't enough time in the day!

6 comments:

Randi WS said...

Hi Michelle!
I'm so glad you decided to share your card, it's really beautiful!
Lovely image and papers, and your coloring is beautiful.
And we all do some mistakes during our creating - I think it's great that you share it with us even though ;)
Lots of love, Randi WS

Nancy said...

Don't feel bad, Michelle!! I remembered the pink and forgot the butterfly!! Where is my brain lately? Your card is adorable, and the red really does this little image justice!! AWESOME!

Danni said...

First, breathe!! It's all gonna be okay!!
I love this card and on my screen it looks like pink so we're all good!
Gorgeous coloring! Fabulous job my friend! Now breathe and remember to smile!

Harriet Skelly said...

So funny Michelle - I just wrote Danni a letter apologizing for forgetting to use pink! Then I see your card! It really is a great card - so very cute! I am glad you posted it!! Hugs, Harriet

Jodi said...

Well I think your card is adorable even though you had not added pink to it! It's ok we all have days like this, don't worry. =)
Hugs
Jodi =)

Michelle VP said...

This just made me smile! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has days like this. :)