Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday - Sorry no post yet!

Today is Flutter By Wednesday but at the moment I have nothing fluttering! I have not been feeling well since Saturday so everything has had to take a back seat. I plan on posting something just might not be till tomorrow.


In the meantime head on over to the Flutter By Wednesday blog for some inspiration! The challenge this week is to use BUTTONS as well as a butterfly, fairy or angel. It's a fun challenge and I can't wait to see all the wonderful submissions!!

I'm truly sorry for not having a card. Right now there is so much going on I feel as though I'm totally drowning. I need to get a routine down and figure out how to juggle all the commitments that I have. I realize I'm not on a lot of DT's but with PTO, soccer, Preschool, Girl Scouts and my TAC business I have a lot going on! I always thought I was pretty organized but you can only do so much in a day...especially when you aren't feeling well! Thanks for understanding and I hope you stop back by!!

3 comments:

Michelle VP said...

Oh, I can totally empathize, Michelle! Everything seems to start back up in September and we have been out every day and evening for almost two weeks now. I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well on top of it all. Feel better soon ~ {hugs}

Patti J said...

Awww, sure hope you feel better soon! It's not like you to be puny. Big hugs, dear friend!

Liz said...

Sounds like you're in the same boat I am. Not in the feeling bad department. I'm finally feeling better after two months of feeling like crap. But in the being overwhelmed with everything going on. You don't need to justify yourself, my friend. Just take care of you and feel better soon!