Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Charmed Christmas

So Thanksgiving is done and gone...time to get serious about Christmas! I've been making Christmas cards all year but never seem to have enough. I was so excited when I received this little beauty to use this week for Softpencil, A CHARMED CHRISTMAS TREE.


Now if you know me at all you know I LOVE girly images. Well this little beauty has it all! Cute girls, awesome Christmas Tree and a Fairy/Angel...


She's just like I imagined...a little sparkle, a little glow and she puts the final touch on the tree!
I wasn't sure how I wanted to do the "ground"...I decided that they are outside (although they aren't wearing coats - that's ok, the fairy/angel is keeping them warm with her glow, lol). I tried to give the feeling of snow falling. Not sure I accomplished that but I still like how it turned out. What do you think?

Today is the last day to get Softpencil digital designs at 20% off!! Don't miss out. Remember Elizabeth's current images are only available till January 2nd..so hurry before it's too late!

Thanks for stopping by today! I've got a busy week - basket auction at Abby's school, Preschool field trip, Girl Scout Cookies are ending tomorrow and I'm Cookie Mom (which means forms to fill out, money to reconcile, cookies to order) plus one craft show and one Holiday open house! Ok, I'm tired just typing it!! Ummmm is it Friday yet :D

12 comments:

Elizabeth P said...

So sweet Michelle!!! I LOVE your gorgeous card! your coloring is just perfect! Great work!!!

Tina said...

This is totally adorable!

Julie Robinson said...

this is incredible. Fabulous coloring!

Kerry said...

This is absolutely darling Michelle, gorgeous coloring!!

Anonymous said...

Just love the design paper and colors you used!! blessings and hugs!!

Anna said...

So cute, Michelle! Love the yellow shading behind the angel.

Chelsea said...

love how you colored and shaded this ... gorgeous!!!

Anne-Marije said...

Great card and beautifully coloured...
xxx Anne-Marije

Kimberly S said...

This is adorable Michelle! The colors are so pretty and I love how you made the faerie 'glow'! :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Aw!! How sweet and beautiful!! Love your coloring and colors!! Cute image!
hugs,
Chris

Kristie W. said...

Oh this is super CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome post. È piaciuto molto leggere il tuo post sul blog.