Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dear Friend

Happy hump Day to you! Welcome to another edition of Flutter By Wednesday! The challenge this week is your favorite - OPEN! Yep, anything goes as long as you create a NEW creation using a butterfly, fairy or angel.

I just got a few new digi's last week and I couldn't wait to color in this cutie! I got Sweet Blossom at Cuddly Buddly and it's one of the Wee Stamps. CA-ute, right?! So fun and what about that paper....isn't it lovely? It's the lovely Stella Rose from My Minds Eye. Totally should have bought two of these paper pads!

Will you join us this week? I hope so! Visit the FBW Blog for all the details. If you need some more inspiration, just visit the blogs of my fellow team members (links are in my sidebar).

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

10 comments:

Chelsea said...

Cute image. Love that paper too!

Anna said...

Oh! This is way too cute! Love that image!

Unknown said...

that digi is adorable! you rocked it! love the colos and papers too!

Jen Shults said...

This is adorable! I love the papers and that image is soooo CUTE!! Love this!!

Danni said...

She is just the cutest and so sweet! Adorable card!!

Tammi said...

She is adorable, what a sweet card! Awesome design!

Pauline said...

She is gorgeous, such a cutie! Beautifully coloured, a gorgeous card.

Harriet Skelly said...

Michelle I LOVE this card - that image is so cute and your coloring is outstanding!!

Kimberly S said...

Absolutely gorgeous Michelle! Love everything from that adorable image to the perfect DP! :)

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Michelle, this image is gorgeous and coloured to perfection. Love your layout and gorgeous papers.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-