Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Softpencil Returns With New Designs!

We are BACK!!! I know it has seemed like a long time but believe me it was worth the wait!! Elizabeth's new website is ready and waiting for you to go visit...so what are you waiting for?! Head over to Softpencil Studios now!

Today the design team is showing one of Elizabeth's newest images - Happy Easter.

Aren't they cute? I colored it using my pencils and OMS and then added a little Glossy Accents to the egg.

I used The Joy Of Easter stamp set (from TAC) for my sentiment. For you scrapbookers out there, wouldn't this image look darling on a page about egg hunting? I think I need to try that next :D

Thanks for stopping by today! Sorry I haven't been by to comment on your blogs...last week I got sick and went to the doctor. I was prescribed some medicine and the next day woke up with a terrible case of hives. Realized I'm allergic to the antibiotic so had to get some new medicine. Finally the hives are gone but I'm still pretty tired plus this week I'm subbing for the PreK room. Hoping to get back to "normal" this weekend so bare with me, please!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle,
Gorgeous card hun, love the colours.
Hugs
Dawn x

Lisa Atha said...

Michelle,

This is just too cute for words!!!

Hugs,

Lisa

Cat said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the soft colors! Perfect for Easter!

Kos med papir og saks said...

beautiful card

have a fantastic week

Elizabeth P said...

How cute Michelle!!! I love your colours combo! those shades of pink, light blue and green work perfect together! love every detail and your soft coloring too :)

Tina said...

Cute as can be.

Anne-Marije said...

Oh wow what a cutie! I love your soft colours...
xxx Anne-Marije

Kerry said...

What a beautiful card, love the beautiful spring colors!