Friday, April 29, 2011

Non Crafting Post But LOTS of Abby Photos

It's been a busy month for Abby! So many things going on. Thought I'd share a few pictures...some are not the best quality has it's late and I just wanted to get this post up since I've been promising you (and Abby) that I'd share some!


Yes, that's Abby walking across a bridge being goofy! She bridged from Daisy's to Brownies - I'm the troop leader so if you have any ideas or advice for me let me know. I have a group of 16 girls and well it's been kind of a tough. But I do it for Abby so it's all worth it :D


This was Abby at her last soccer game. It was cold (hence the jacket) and she was cheering on her team. They ended up losing but they played their hearts out! Soccer is one of her favorite sports and I really enjoy watching her play...she's got some fancy footwork going on. If I could only get her to be just a tad more aggressive!


With Abby being a crafter like her Mommy she loves decorating Easter Eggs. We had sponge paint, spin a wheels and regular die. She had a blast and I even decorated a couple too (couldn't resist...love me some color, lol!)



Lastly here is a photo from Easter morning. She woke up to find that the Easter bunny had delivered some eggs in our backyard! She couldn't believe it and was so excited to run out to find them all! That afternoon we went to Grandma's & Papa's for dinner and more fun...we had an egg hunt, an egg race (where I have to admit my team tried to cheat and we still lost!) and an outdoor game of ladder ball. All in all it was a very enjoyable day!


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!! No games for us this weekend...I'm not going to know what to do with myself, lol!

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Awww...thanks for sharing these photos! I SO miss these days! Ours are now 30 and 35, no grandchildren, and I love seeing your Abby! Hugs!

Danni said...

She's getting so big! Sweet pictures!

Molly said...

WHAT?! How did I not know you had a blog, YAY! Now I can keep tabs on my favorite preschool teacher EVER :) And show A what you're up to as well!

Jen Shults said...

Those eggs turned out fantastic! Let me just say your daughter is adorable! I know we've had one cold soccer season so far. I think we've spent more days in coats and gloves than we have without. I'm hoping it warms up here soon. :)

Tammi said...

Wonderful pics thanks for sharing! Sounds like a good time, lol on that egg race! :) We played ladder ball too, love it!