Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's A Weekend Full of Easter Projects!!

Hello fellow friends! How are you? Thanks for stopping by today as I have a card I think is absolutely adorable! I'm using one of Mabelle's fabulous Digi's - Springtime Basket Bunny. So cute right? It's funny how when I see bunnies and cats I always think they need to be white. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that my pet cat is pure white :D On this card I definitely used colors - and I tried not to go too pastel.
I also had to go pretty girly on this one...seeing how it will be for my daughter! I used an old Sweet Stop Sketch - it was perfect to showcase the beautiful digi!

So are you done with your Easter projects yet? No - well then you NEED to get this digi for some of your projects! Head over to the Whimsy and Stars Studio to get Springtime Basket Bunny now.
And be sure to stop by tomorrow as I'll have another Easter creation. This weekend The Angel Company is having their Easter Basket Bonanza Blog Hop. We are looking for all those Easter creations...and I have an Easter Basket to show you that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. My hubby even said "oh wow now that's cool" Well if he's impressed it must be something, lol! Anyway, see you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

This image is soooo cute! I love the layout and colors.

Anna said...

Darling image and card! Love how you colored the bunny! Can't wait to see your basket!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! How CUTE!!! Great design, too!!!

Angela K said...

Gorgeous card, your coloring is so fabulous!! CUTE!!