Thursday, May 19, 2011

Feel Better Soon

Good Morning! Today is my last day at Preschool - woohoo summer vacation here I come! I'm going to miss my class though but luckily for me they will be moving up in the Preschool so I'll still see them. That's good believe me. Otherwise I'd be shedding LOTS of tears instead of just the few that I will.

Today I wanted to share a card using Mabelle RO's digital image FEEL BETTER SOON.


Isn't she too cute! I'm always looking for cute images to make get well cards.
I stamped my sentiment on my black cardstock using VersaMagic Cloud White Ink Pad. It's such a wonderful ink pad...shows up REALLY well!

You can get FEEL BETTER SOON for yourself over at the Whimsy and Stars Studio. Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Tricia T said...

*Love* the colors you chose for this Michelle!!! Great card!!!

Chelsea said...

This is so so so cute!

Tina said...

This is super cute! What a sweet image.

Glittered Paws said...

Cuteness!! I bought this image a couple of weeks ago - it is a get well must have!!