Tuesday, October 11, 2011

SMILE - it's a happy day!!

Oh it's such a happy day - today is the day that Mabelle debuts her images in rubber!! Yes, folks 5 new stamp sets are available today through the Whimsy and Stars Studio Etsy Store!! I, for one, am very excited about this opportunity. Since The Angel Company closed it's doors, I wasn't sure what my friend, Mabelle was going to do. I mean I can get my fix with her AWESOME digital images but I love me some rubba too!

Speaking of digital images...

gotta love Ballerina Teddy! Isn't she cute?

Want Ballerina Teddy? You can find her HERE. While you are there check out the other wonderful digi's and the new rubber stamps!! Oh and don't forget...Christmas digi's will be coming soon!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Debra Miller said...

YAY! Beautifully colored Michelle!

Danni said...

Super cute and adorable card!! Hugs!

Jeni said...

Michelle, she is too precious!! Beautiful coloring ~jeni :)