Monday, November 28, 2011

Gratitude Blog Hop!

So I was going to post this like um 4 days ago and TOTALLY forgot! Yes, my mind has been like that lately! So did you have a good Thanksgiving? I did!! We had wonderful food, great time with family, played some cards, went to see The Muppets and did LOTS of shopping! Yes, I was a part of the Black Friday sales - and it was odd being out shopping at 3 and 4 am! We got some good deals though but then my "schedule" was all mixed up for like 2 days!

Mabelle is having the first ever Gratitude Blog Hop over on the Whimsy and Stars Studio blog. I wanted to join in on the fun so I grabbed ACORN SQUIRREL and created this card.

I found this wonderful sketch (#44) over on Sketches by Carly blog. I thought it would show off the digital image and the fall paper. I colored the image with my Copics - I was trying to make the squirrel look like he has fluffy fur...still working on that technique.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Carol Hirsch said...

Very cute. Your coloring is awesome, love the paper.....it's perfect all the way around.

Chelsea said...

sooo cute!

Wendy Zick said...

Love it! Great background paper!

Jeni said...

Awww...what a darling card Michelle!!
Love this layout and your DP choice is perfect for this adorable little squirrel. ~jeni :)