Wednesday, December 7, 2011

FBW #183 - Last Challenge for 2011

Can you believe this is the last challenge for 2011? I'm looking forward to what 2012 holds for the Flutter By Team! I'm looking forward to the break though as this is the time to spend time with family and friends. No worries, right?

Last week the FBW Team said goodbye to a few team members and this week we say goodbye to another one...We will miss Kelly, Jen and Peggy! I wish you luck and know that I will be stalking your blogs to see what you are up too!

For the last challenge we made it an easy one - It's an OPEN challenge. Anything goes as long as you include a butterfly, fairy or angel. You'll have all month to play along and you can enter as many times as you want. PLUS there might be a prize involved!

Last week, Mabelle released a new digital image, TWINKLING ANGEL. The image is adorable!! I totally needed another reason to make a Christmas card since I'm a little behind on those!

Plus I got to use some of those 6x6 paper pads that I've seemed to collect but not use! So whatcha think? You want TWINKLING ANGEL don't you? You can grab it HERE.

I hope you'll join us at FBW this month - visit the blog for all the details! And you can catch more inspiration from the FBW team!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Leanne said...

Adorable card Michelle, she's really cute. Wonderful layout, I love polka dots, you chose a pretty sheet to go with your theme.
Fabulous!
;)

Danni said...

This is adorable! Such fun papers to go with the cutie digi!

Amanda R said...

So cute Michelle and I love the layout, really different!

Michelle VP said...

What a perfectly sweet Christmas angel. Love all the button accents. :)

Karen Wilson said...

This is adorable Michelle!!! How sweet!

Kristie W. said...

So cute, Michelle!! Love her green dress :)

AmethystCat said...

beautiful card! another great contribution to flutter by!!