Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cheery Wishes


Have a birthday coming up? Well then this new digi, CHEERY WISHES is just perfect for you! How cute is she? And of course change the colors and it will be a perfect boy bear, too! I added a little Crystal Stickles to give it some bling. Since I'm just getting back into crafting after a 2 month hiatus, I decided to do a little sketch searching. I found this cool sketch over at RETRO SKETCHES...
It was fun to cut out my image instead of just having the "normal" square/rectangle/circle/oval shape I always seem to have. I used October Afternoon, Cakewalk paper. Hexagons are all the rage and I picked up a new Die-namic die at my LSS so I could be hip, lol!

You can pick up Cheery Wishes in Mabelle's Whimsy & Stars Studio Store today. While you are there check out her other new digi, Little Princess.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

AmethystCat said...

glad to have you back blogging! cute card!

Danni said...

Good to "see" you!! Very cute card!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Oh my, what a sweet card and take on the sketch! Love the bear. TFS

Kathy said...

Michelle, this is so cute! Love the cut out image and those hexagons are totally cute (very hip, lol, think I better get some!). An adorable card!