Friday, October 26, 2012

HUGE STAMP SALE - ONE DAY ONLY!

For one day only, you can get 15% off almost every stamp that Stampin' Up Sells! The goal is to sell more stamps in a single day than every before!

Here are the details:

  • Starting at 12AM (MT) and ending at 11:50PM (MT) on Monday October 29th only
  • All stamps in the current catalogs including
    • Background stamps
    • Personalized name stamps
    • Cookie Press Stamps
    • Single-image Stamps
  • This does not include
    • Hostess Sets
    • Bundled Stamp Sets
    • Digital Brush Sets
There is no minimum purchase and no limit to the number of stamps you can order.

So how do you take advantage of the sale?  Well you can place your order online at my site www.made4ubymichelle.stampinup.net OR you can call or email me your order. If you do that, please be sure to contact me BEFORE 12pm (CMT) so I have time to get the order in. I have a feeling that the site is going to get hit pretty hard on Monday. I've been told that Stampin' Up has never done anything like this before so how exciting is it to be a part of this! 

I mean who doesn't love a sale?!?! Remember...it's for one day only though!

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Susan said...

Thank you for letting us know. There were a few things that I desperately needed (hahaha). Now, what to do with the money that I saved?