Monday, November 19, 2012

Online Extravaganza Starts Today!


Well you still have time as this sale just started today! And there are some DOORBUSTER sales that are only good for 24 hours (hurry...still have a little time)

You can get the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and the Big Shot Doctor's Bag at 20% off TODAY only!!


But there's a lot more in store...to see everything check it out 

Take advantage of a wonderful sale and get yourself a little Christmas goodies early...you know you've been good this year!

You can shop at my STORE or contact me and I'll get you taken care of! Don't miss out!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog
and I'm inspired! Extremely helpful information specially the closing phase :) I take care of such info a lot. I was looking for this certain info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

my blog; know more