Sunday, March 17, 2013

Field Flowers Stamp Set

Good Evening! Thought I'd share a card - I know *gasp* it's been FOREVER! I have been creating here and there but just haven't been sharing! Guess it's time to start :D

This card was one that we did at our Stamp Club this month. I had so much fun with the stamp set Field Flowers. I think the girls really liked it too. I've included a list of materials at the end of the post.

Stampin' Up! just keeps coming up with more and more stuff. Right now they are running a special that includes an ALL NEW STAMP SET that will be in the NEW catalog due out in June! But we can get it NOW...yippee!! The scallop punch (can you say 'oh so tiny and cute'!) is a must have for all you punch lovers out there!


You can take advantage of this special from March 15 through May 30th. The Spring Surprise Bundle is just $23.95 (you get the stamp set & punch) #133899; Already have the punch? Then you'll just want to get the A Round Array Stamp Set for only $14.95 #129090. Please note for this special the stamp set is only offered in clear-mount. The wood-mount option will be available during the 2013-2014 annual catalog.

Thanks for stopping by! Please order your Stampin' Up Supplies HERE

Card Details:
Whisper White Cardstock #100730, Sahara Sand Cardstock #121043, Tangerine Tango Cardstock #111349, Cherry Cobbler Cardstock #119685, Tangerine Tango Ink #126946, Cherry Cobbler Ink #126966, Chocolate Chip Ink #126979, Old Olive Ink #126953, Sahara Sand Marker (from Neutrals Marker Set) #119703, Color Spritzer Tool #107066, Sponge Daubers #102892, Field Flowers Stamp Set #122762

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Happy to see you here tonight! Your card is beautiful, and I'm sure that the club folks all loved it! And gosh, I love that little bundle of goodness :) Thanks for sharing - hope to see you back here soon!

Anonymous said...

Hello I am so glad I found your website, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Askjeeve
for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a tremendous post
and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to
go through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a
great deal more, Please do keep up
the fantastic b.