Monday, March 25, 2013

This & That: Capturing Life


Your life is: Awesome. Quirky. Exciting. Perfectly messy. And happening really fast. So Stampin' Up is happy to introduce their newest product line that lets you capture it all on-the-go. This and That will debut in the 2013 - 2014 annual catalog, but between March 23 - April 30 you can get an awesome bundle kit now! Of course, if you don't want the bundle (and why not? I mean you are saving 15% and it's so cool!) you can purchase the items individually.

I've already ordered my bundle and am *not so* patiently waiting for it to arrive. I'm really excited by this as I love to "keep" items - ticket stubs, interesting gift cards, business cards plus I like to journal - especially when it comes to the crazy and funny things that our family says and does. I'm thinking this will be able to go with me and I can easily add to it.

I did learn about this at the Regional Event this last weekend and one thing that I'm so stoked by is the binding. It's like a flimsy binder that has give. I know I'm probably not explaining it right but it won't get ruin going in and out of the many bags that I carry. Oh and the rotary stamp - so so cool. Everyone should at least get this...it will be PERFECT for all you scrapbookers!!

You can see more information about the This & That products HERE

Once mine arrives I'll be sure to share some up close and personal images :D Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: