Friday, June 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Swap Card

I participated in a team card swap and this is the card I submitted. I got so many cool cards back that I will show on my card displays.

One of my favorite new stamp sets is Flower Shop. I'm addicted to flowers and this set comes with six different flowers! Plus you can bundle it with the coordinating punch making it VERY easy to create cards like this. I purchased this stamp set as a wood set knowing that I will probably be punching out the flowers most of the time. You can see the set HERE.

Card Details:
Cardstock: Strawberry Slush, Pool Party, Whisper White
Stamps: Flower Shop Stamp Set, Gifts of Kindness (sentiment)
Inks: Island Indigo, Pumpkin Pie, Strawberry Slush, Early Espresso
Accessories: Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Pansy Punch, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Deco Labels Framelits

You can get all these supplies by shopping my site HERE. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: