Friday, October 17, 2014

When I Need a Friend You're there.


Our second project at Stamp Club in September was this card. Again we used the Choose Happiness stamp set. This time only a little coloring was done on the leaves. I LOVED the idea of using the banner upside down to mimic a fence. So clever. 

A pretty simple card that packs a punch. Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great weekend! I'm off to spend some time with a few girls in Kansas City. I've never done a crop that lasts more than a day so not quite sure what to expect. It's hard for me to "leave" for too long without feeling guilty. But I've got everything covered (thanks to the hubby and my parents) so I'm going to utilize the time to work on new projects, classes, craft show product and just have some plain 'ol good girl time!!

Michelle

No comments: