Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Where I've Been as well as New Stamp Set and Weekly Specials!

Anytime there is just a little change in my schedule I seem to get off schedule on other things...so last week it was my blog! I did a 2 day craft show and ever since then I haven't seemed to get back on track. And this weekend I'm going to KC for a girls weekend so I'm really wondering what will happen to my schedule. 

This is a busy time for so many - school and sports are in full session, more family activities such as pumpkin patches and Halloween. Not to mention craft fairs. And then there will be Thanksgiving and Black Friday...once that hits, well who knows what my schedule will be like, lol!

I'm back today to share the new Weekly Specials. Maybe there is something there that will help you this holiday season in your gift making. Or maybe it's on your want list - you should get presents too :D Either way, it's a great time to take advantage of these prices!


You can find these deals HERE.

There is also a new Photopolymer Stamp Set out as well - Gentle Peace. Using your Blendabilities you can achieve a beautiful stained glass look. These would make AWESOME Christmas Cards!!


To get this set, visit my site HERE.
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

No comments: