Thursday, November 6, 2014

Grateful For You!


Thanks to everyone that stopped by my blog this weekend for Inking Everything's Team Blog Hop. We had creations on both our blog and our Facebook Page. These were the creations I made for my Facebook Page.


I LOVE the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Die to make these wonderful Pumpkins. I stamped them using Gorgeous Grunge for some "texture". The leaves were cut using the Fun Fall Framelits Dies. Each pumpkin is filled with miniature candy bars and Rolos. It holds quite a lot :D


The tag was easy to make with the Merry Everything Bundle - Stamp Set & matching Note Tag Punch. LOVE how I can create tags so easy - and for many occasions too! 

Are you a member of my facebook page? I try and update things there daily so you may want to LIKE it so you are getting all the ideas and specials as well as classes and other events. You can go to https://www.facebook.com/pages/Made4ubymichelle/557799584253510 to join :D

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Michelle

No comments: