Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Weekly Deals, New Stamp Set & Upcoming Events!


Each week Stampin' Up! releases a set of product at a discounted price. They are only good for one week or while supplies last. Contact me if you'd like to order or you can visit my site and order 24/7 HERE.

This week Stampin' Up! also released a new Photopolymer Stamp set - Banner Blessings.


You can purchase that set HERE

Lots going on this week - This Friday if you are in Topeka I am having my Makin' Memories Girls Night Out at my house from 5pm till midnight. It's FREE to come you just need to bring a snack to share. Bring whatever you are working on - it can be sewing, scrapbooking, cardmaking, whatever! Just come and have some girl time and get something accomplished in the process :D

On Sunday I will be at the Holiday Bazaar in Lawrence from 10am till 5pm. I will have lots of Fall and Christmas goodies for sale. Hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

No comments: