Friday, December 12, 2008

Polly Packages

Good Morning! This card was for a challenge on one of my Yahoo groups. We each were given the same image to use - Polly Packages from Stamping Bella. I like these type of challenges/swaps because it's so fun to see all the different creations with the very same image! For my card I used Mojo Monday #64 sketch.

I colored Polly with my Copics, used paper from DCWV Christmas Stack and added a few blingy brads to top it off. Although I love the traditional Christmas colors, this was so fun to do! I don't have this stamp but she is now on my wish list (which is like a mile long, lol!).

Thanks so much for looking and as always I'd love to hear what you think!

7 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is darling! Love the colors. Thanks for playing with my sketch! :)

Felicia said...

This card is so cute!Love those sparkly Christmas trees. What part of KS do you live in? I'm from Lawrence but I'm living in Germany. My husband is active duty Air Force and we've been here a year. Usually this time of year we're home with family. I sure miss home a lot!

Danni said...

Super cute and such fun colors! Love all the sparkle too!!
Just awesome!

Mae said...

She is great. I love your card.

Candy said...

You have done a great job with this card. Love how you colour and love the different colours you used.

stampingtink said...

Love her! Great colors and I love the layout!

Meli Palmer said...

This is a precious card!