Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Q.T. Hooty Owl

Meet Q.T. Hooty Owl. Ok, so maybe you know him. But he's a newbie in my collection. See there has been this owl obsession going on in the scrapbooking/stamping world. As you know you can find LOTS of owls. I've been looking for that perfect one. You know the one you look at and go "awwwwwh isn't he cute". That's Q.T. Hooty Owl. Please forgive him because right now he's a little under the weather - but then again who isn't with the snow and cold!

So do you want him? You can purchase him (and his friends) at Pink Cat Studio . Like the layout? Well that came from here. I found Our Creative Corner from another blog. There are lots of great inspiration on the blog so go check it out! Back to my card. I wanted to raise Q.T. Hooty Owl a little so I stamped him twice and cut one out to place on top of the other.

I'm just so pleased with this card! If you are under the weather right now, I hope we've cheered you up some! Thanks so much for looking!

4 comments:

AmethystCat said...

adorable!

Danni said...

Oh my! How stinkin' cute is this?? LOVE it!!! I'm so going to have to get this set!
Awesome job!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so cute. Love the dimension on the owl. Thanks for playing along.

Barb said...

He IS a cutie! Awesome job on the color blending and love that you've got him popped up!