Thursday, July 24, 2014

Bright Happy Flowers for Stamp Club


Last night kicked off my new Stamp Club group. Stamp Club is a way for you to get all the wonderful products from your wish list a little bit at a time. I always have so much fun with these ladies! This month, we used the Flower Patch Stamp Set for our two projects. I'm sharing one of them with you today.


This card was simply just two (and in some cases) three step stamping. Since the set is a Photopolymer stamp set it makes it very easy to stamp on top of each image. You can see exactly where you are stamping! I wanted to add a little something to the flower centers. I cut some Gold Sequin Trim and then double knotted some Whisper White Bakers Twine and glued them to the centers using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I really like how it turned out.


I continued the color scheme on the inside as well. Who would have thought that Pumpkin Pie and Blushing Bride would have looked so good :D

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Great card, Michelle!! I still need to get this stamp set! You are right, it's a great color combo :-)