Saturday, July 12, 2014

Thanks Very Much - Mojo Monday #353


A couple of weeks ago my family went on vacation to the Lake of the Ozarks. A friend of ours gave us a condo to use so I wanted to be able to thank him. I knew I wanted a few things for this card. First off, I needed a "masculine" feel to the card. Second, I wanted a sketch with layers. And third, I wanted to use a nautical theme.

Went with dark colors (Real Red and Night of Navy) to get the masculine feel. Mojo Monday's sketch this week was perfect for layers! To get the nautical theme I used Maritime DSP. Check, Check, Check!! Total win for me :D

It's been awhile since I've played in any challenges. I must admit it felt good. I hope to find some more time to do some creating! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Michelle

No comments: