Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy Everything!

Yeah it's Thursday - time for a Softpencil creation!! Today I'm sharing a card using a new image - MY NEW TINY FRIENDS.


Such a cute image! She's enjoying the sunshine, green grass and some friends. What could be better?

I used a Mojo Monday sketch for my card and some paper I found while reorganizing my room. Gotta love that! To get this image and many other awesome ones, just visit the Softpencil Blog. I'd like to let you know there have been some changes with the DT. We have two new guest designers - Mary and Larissa. Also Betty is now a regular DT member. WELCOME LADIES! I hope you'll visit the team's blogs to see their wonderful creations using this image as well. You'll find their links on my sidebar.

So I had a great weekend - hubby is off on Tuesday's so we had a nice long weekend spending time with family. My dad is still not back to work. He did get a different type of pain medicine and when I spoke with him last night he said he thought it was helping. Prayers would still be awesome...it's so hard to see my dad like this. I've been enjoying spending time with Abby and trying to adjust to summer schedule - camps, softball games and such. I'm hoping to post everyday with stuff but may be a little while longer. I'm treasuring my family time and trying to get all I can! Thanks to everyone for the anniversary wishes. Not sure if you know but in May I get to celebrate Mother's Day, my birthday and my anniversary. Usually I get one big item and this year my hubby and daughter got me a new camera!! YIPPEEE!!! I'm so excited. Now I just have to read the HUGE manual and play. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and to leave comments. They really make my day! I'll be back tomorrow for my CSAYL Gift Set so see ya then!


18 comments:

creationsncraftsbyarina said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CARD, AND LOVELY COLOURS TO.

GREATINGS FROM ARINA

Tina said...

So cute and love the mix of papers. Your coloring is incredible too, wow!
Enjoy you summer, do hope things slow down for you a bit.

Patti J said...

Very sweet card, Michelle! I love that you used the sketch with the images! Great job, dear friend. Glad to hear that you have had some quality family time - that's so important! Gosh, another weekend is right around the corner, too!!! Hugs!

Liz said...

YAY for the new camera!!! What camera did they get you? Tell me! Tell me! I ♥ cameras!!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Cute card. I love how you've colored the image. TFS.

kris said...

Love HAPPY everythings!!! cute cute card Michelle!! makes me happy!

Barb said...

Such a cute & sweet card, Michelle! Lovely coloring (as usual) and the colors are so bright and cheery :) Can't wait to see you tomorrow :)

Kristie W. said...

Adorable card! I have that paper too LOL!

Sending prayers for your Dad!

Kimberly S said...

What a cutie and such great colors! Hope your Dad will be more comfortable now with the new meds. Ooo...nice to get a new camera, enjoy that fun new toy! :)

Alley said...

Have fun with the new camera! Love the card, it's adorable and the coloring is great.

Kerry said...

Fabulous card!!! Great take on the Mojo Monday!! Just perfect!

Amy Kolling said...

What a cute card!! You stamped such a sweet scene and your coloring IS great!

Chelsea said...

cute card .... sending prayers your way!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card!

Tammi said...

She's sweet and so is your card, love the black in this, adds so much!

Larissa said...

Thanks for the warm welcome Michelle! I love your card! I like what you did with the sentiment!

Hugs,
Larissa

Anne-Marije said...

Oh what a lovely card! The colours are amazing...
xxx Anne-Marije

Lisa Atha said...

This card is beautiful! Love it!
Awesome coloring of the image and I love the colors that you used!

Hugs,

Lisa A.