Friday, September 24, 2010

Photo Inspiration - Challenge #65 at CSAYL

This week at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long it's a photo challenge! What's awesome about this is there are so many different ways to interpret it - you may like the colors, the pattern or the feeling it evokes. How ever you perceive it is fine!


So when I look at this picture I instantly think Santa should be peeking around the tree. I also, love the colors and there would definitely be presents under the tree too.

One of the pattern papers I used actually have presents on it...kind of hard to tell though. I did some piercing as I get the homespun feel when I look at the photo. I used stripes since the stocking and pillows have that. I put some ribbon on it too since the tree had bows.

I hope you will join us this week. It's never too early to start making those Christmas cards! Stop by the CSAYL blog to link your creation and to see the other fabulous creations that the DT did!

Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

Jacqui said...

Cute...I love to read what inspired everyone from the picture!!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Tammi said...

A jolly little santa, I like how you paper pierced around this, I need to do that more! This is so cute! ...and all I've done recently is Christmas cards and projects, lol!