Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Michu & A Cute Witch

Quick post today as I'm still not feeling well. So are you ready for Halloween? This week for Softpencil we are using the cute digital image MICHU AND A CUTE WITCH.

Don't you love it?!? I used some new Doodlebug paper too. Saturday I went to a Copic class and learned a lot of cool stuff. I used one of the things on Michu...

I think he looks good in stripes :) I'm partial to white kitties since my Jasmine is. Another thing I did was use a white gel pen to add a few details. Is it just me or is that picture bright? You can't even see my outline...which I did in a pale green. I'm using a new camera and the laptop so maybe that's the problem.

So whatcha think? Stop on over to the Softpencil blog to get your very own MICHU AND A CUTE WITCH. PLUS guess what?! Right now all HALLOWEEN stamps, clipart, printables and papers are ON SALE!!! Hurry and get your goodies today!!

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

kris said...

This is too CUTE!!! Love the LO and DPs and your coloring on the kitty is so adorable! Fabulous creation sweetie!

Lisa Atha said...

Oh my goodness, I love the way that you colored Michu! The whole thing is adorable!

Hugs, Lisa

Anna said...

So cute! Love the image, and your spotted ground!

Kerry said...

Gorgeous gorgeous card Michelle, your coloring is FABULOUS!!

Kerry said...

Gorgeous gorgeous card Michelle, your coloring is FABULOUS!!

Kimberly S said...

Super cute Michelle, love that kitty cat! Feel better soon! :)

Larissa said...

Very cute Michelle!

Hugs,
Larissa

Kos med papir og saks said...

gorgeous card. love it all.

Cat said...

Michu looks adorable! I love your card, Michelle!