Sunday, April 10, 2011

Easter Weekend Continues - Easter Basket Bonanza Blog Hop!

I'm back - with my Easter basket creation! I found this tutorial on SCS and just had to try it. The Angel Company has some AWESOME products that were just perfect for making this little cutie!! This is the front of the basket. I used the stamp sets T-3304 Easter Bunny and R-2014 Hoppity Skippity. The Easter Bunny was holding an Easter egg. To change it I cut out the Easter egg and backed it with some ivory cardstock. This way he looks like he has a different color belly. I then colored the carrot with my Copics, cut it out and then placed it in the bunny's hands. I added just a little detail to the Bunny using my Copics. I like baskets with long handles. Not sure why might have something to do with being able to fit more loot in the basket :D I just cut some brown cardstock and adhered it to my basket using some hardware. Let's talk about the fence...Sands of Time paper was PERFECT for it. Doesn't it look awesome? LOVE how it turned out!! The basket is full of chocolate carrots.
I had some trouble finding those so let me just tell you I found them at Walgreens. AND this week they are on sale (they are kind of expensive...but oh so cute!)
So whatcha think? I'm planning on making a few more - especially since the chocolate is on sale this week! I hope you find some time to join us - you can create ANY Easter creation. We'd love to see them! I know I could use all the Easter ideas I can get! You can visit the Savvy Projects Blog for all the details!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Please note all supplies are from The Angel Company. You can visit my website to purchase any of the supplies. If you have any questions be sure to email me!




10 comments:

Angela K said...

So Fabulous!! I love your basket!! I have never seen those chocolate carrots before, I will have to keep an eye out for them! Great project!!

Chris said...

Great basket! Love how you changed up the bunny too...everything is perfect!

Amy Sheffer said...

Amazing project! Love it!!

Holly said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

StampingbugKerry said...

This is one of my most favorite projects on splitcoast and you've mastered it perfectly! I need to find walgreens and pick up some of those chocolates...TOO TOO CUTE!!!

Kerry

Chelsea said...

Wow wow wow .... So cute. Love the chocolate carrots!

Chelsea said...

Wow wow wow .... So cute. Love the chocolate carrots!

Glittered Paws said...

How darling is this project - I saw the instructions on SCS but...you nailed this one. Chocolate carrots - does this mean they are also good for you???

Unknown said...

This basket is so cool! And the carrots, now that's one "veggie" I'd love to eat! Absolutely great project!

Anna said...

Your husband was right! This basket rocks! Love the bunny, and the fense!