Monday, November 28, 2011

Gratitude Blog Hop!

So I was going to post this like um 4 days ago and TOTALLY forgot! Yes, my mind has been like that lately! So did you have a good Thanksgiving? I did!! We had wonderful food, great time with family, played some cards, went to see The Muppets and did LOTS of shopping! Yes, I was a part of the Black Friday sales - and it was odd being out shopping at 3 and 4 am! We got some good deals though but then my "schedule" was all mixed up for like 2 days!

Mabelle is having the first ever Gratitude Blog Hop over on the Whimsy and Stars Studio blog. I wanted to join in on the fun so I grabbed ACORN SQUIRREL and created this card.

I found this wonderful sketch (#44) over on Sketches by Carly blog. I thought it would show off the digital image and the fall paper. I colored the image with my Copics - I was trying to make the squirrel look like he has fluffy fur...still working on that technique.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Very cute. Your coloring is awesome, love the paper.....it's perfect all the way around.

Chelsea said...

sooo cute!

Wendy Zick said...

Love it! Great background paper!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Awww...what a darling card Michelle!!
Love this layout and your DP choice is perfect for this adorable little squirrel. ~jeni :)