Saturday, April 27, 2013

Thank You


While surfing Pinterest the other day (Am I the only one addicted to that site?!?!), I found some cards that I just had to CASE...now I don't know what is the proper protocol on giving credit. This first card was inspired by a card by Michelle in Canada.


I used Summer Silhouettes and Curly Cute Stamp Sets. Then a whole punch of punches...oh yeah, I'm addicted to those as well, lol! You can see Michelle's original card HERE.

This next card is one of my FAVORITES and it was very easy to do. PLUS it used up my scraps which is a double plus! I plan on using the layout a LOT...so very cute! This was inspired by Julie Davison.


I like the green but then had to try it in orange...

You can see Julie's original card HERE. Now my thank you stash is good for awhile! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: