Monday, March 3, 2014

Ghirardelli Chocolate Holder




Happy Monday to you! I participated in my first Quarter Mania on Friday and even though the turnout was a little low I still had a great time and met some new people. I'm thinking that the weather scare was the cause for the lower than normal turnout. We were supposed to get 8+ inches of snow as well as some sleet and ice. Luckily we did not get all that. We did get some but mostly it's just bitterly cold!

At Quarter Mania I had a "booth" were I could sell some goodies. Since my husband's birthday was also Friday I decided to make some birthday chocolate treat holders. I think they turned out really cute. Plus they were SUPER EASY to do which is always a plus!


 They aren't very big... they hold a Ghirardelli Chocolate. I tucked the ends inside so they weren't hanging out. I used the new Angled Tag Topper Punch and a little twine to hold it together. Those Tag Topper punches have to be my new favorite tool.


After making some birthday ones I decided to do a few generic ones as well. It's a cute little gift to give a co-worker or friend and let them know you are thinking of them.

You can order supplies HERE. Remember for every $50 you spend you get to choose a FREE SALE-A-BRATION item. Have you thought about joining Stampin' Up? Now is a great time...you pay just $99 and get $150 worth of products. Let me know if you want more information. I'd love to have you join my team!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: